The umbrella of the composite insulator is made of a polymer made of silicone rubber and has good water repellency. The water is water-like on the surface of the umbrella disk and does not form a discharge path. In addition, the composite insulator umbrella plate also has excellent electrical corrosion resistance and good resistance to oxygen, ozone and aging.
The core rod of the composite insulator is made of epoxy glass fiber rod and has high tensile strength, which is about 1.5 to 2 times that of ordinary steel and 3 to 5 times that of high strength porcelain. The mandrel has good insulation properties and good vibration damping, creep resistance and fatigue fracture resistance.
It has the following advantages
(1) Excellent mechanical properties: Since the mandrel is made of epoxy glass fiber, its expansion strength is 1.5 times that of ordinary steel, 3 to 4 times that of high-strength porcelain, the axial tensile force is particularly strong, and it has strong vibration absorption capacity. The seismic damping performance is very high, 1/7 to 1/10 of the porcelain insulator.
(2) The composite insulator string has good anti-fouling performance: the composite insulator has water repellency. When it rains, the umbrella-shaped corrugated surface of the composite insulator will not wet to form a water film, but will drop like a water droplet, which is not easy to form a conductive channel. The pollution flash voltage is higher, which is 3 times that of the same voltage grade porcelain insulator.
(3) Excellent resistance to electric corrosion: The surface of the insulator leaks and flashes to form an irreversible deterioration. The general standard is not less than 4.5 (ie 4.5 kV), and the composite insulator is 6 to 7.
(4) Good anti-aging performance: After ten years of practice test, the composite insulator has no deeper color and slightly increased dielectric constant and dielectric loss angle, and has no surface wettability and corrosion resistance. Change indicates that the anti-aging performance is good.
(5) Good structural stability: the general porcelain suspension insulator is an inner rubber assembly structure. Due to galvanic corrosion, a low-zero insulation resistance is generated during operation, and the composite insulator is an external rubber assembly structure, and the inner core is a solid rod insulation material. There is no degradation and breakdown, and zero-value insulators do not appear.
(6) High efficiency of line operation: Since the composite insulator has good self-cleaning performance and no zero-value insulator, the cleaning inspection work can be changed every 4 to 5 years, thus shortening the time for maintenance and power failure.
(7) Light weight: The weight of the insulator is light. In transportation and construction work, the labor intensity of the staff can be greatly reduced.
ADDRESS:No.61, Huli Industrial Park,
Meixi Road, Xike Town, Tongan District, Xiamen, China
Please fill in your mailbox information