1. The windproof partial composite insulator should be handled with care and should not be thrown, and avoid collision and friction with various miscellaneous pieces (wires, iron plates, tools, etc.) and dust and hard objects;
2. When lifting, the knot should be hit on the end attachment. It is strictly forbidden to hit the umbrella skirt or sheath. When the rope must touch the umbrella skirt and the sheath part, it should be wrapped with soft cloth in the contact part;
3. The windproof partial composite insulator shall not be used as an auxiliary tool for the discharge (receiving) line, so as not to damage the insulator by impact or bending moment;
4. It is strictly forbidden to step on the insulator umbrella skirt;
5. When installing the pressure equalizing ring, pay attention to the adjustment so that the ring is perpendicular to the axis of the insulator. For the open type C equalizing ring, pay attention to the same direction of opening at both ends to facilitate discharge and protect the shed.
ADDRESS:No.61, Huli Industrial Park,
Meixi Road, Xike Town, Tongan District, Xiamen, China
Please fill in your mailbox information